Re: 60s Tuneage!(Nada LBC)

To: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Subject: Re: 60s Tuneage!(Nada LBC)
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 07:51:48 -0800 (PST)
Dear Terry,

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Williams/MG Guy wrote:

=%OHello John:
=%O
=%OGreat list of music!
Thanks, It's all from memory so that might be faulty.

 The late 60s in particular, and early 70s are my
=%Omemories of great tunes - Savoy Brown, completely forgot about 'em. How
=%O'bout 'It's Good News Week'/Hedgehoppers Anonymous?
Didn't remeber them

'Hot Smoke & Sasafras'/
=%OBubble Puppy,

I thought they were american, as were Uriah heap?

'Hold
=%OYour Head Up'/Argent....
Ah yes, Mr. Argent from The Zombies- The Zombies were a fabulous band that
I forgot to mention. I think several of their songs are definately Rock
classics. It's funny those guys broke up so some could become medicos and
stock brokers. Anyway the Zombies (Time of the season etc.) were Fab.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II