Re: RE:Brits Believe in Peter Pan/Queer Child Bashing

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: RE:Brits Believe in Peter Pan/Queer Child Bashing
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 16:09:45 -0800 (PST) (Tue, 11 Nov 1997 00:09 UT)
>Rude is never funny, Vulgar is never funny, depreciating others is never
 funny. Treating women as objects is never funny. Making fun of anyone is
 never funny. Never to have lost one's inner child is important, but
<childish behavior is not acceptable.

 That's funny, Jack!
 ..but humor, as with taste, there's no accounting for, and everyone's
is different.  Me, I like 'mommy, mommy!' jokes, anything that humilates
politicians or lawyers, or deprecates British F&%*$^#ing Leyland.
  But thanks for the insight into your own humor and ethics.
  And now we return to our normally scheduled foolishness....

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*