Re: Karla DeVito

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Karla DeVito
From: KGROWLER@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 17:49:28 -0500 (EST)
You wrote:
i thought it was Karla DeVito that sang the duet with  the Big Loafer..or did
she sing back up for him?........that's what Frank Zappa told me once in the
'80's when i bought an album of hers.........YMMV,

                                                                         HoYo

Howard,

You are semi-correct. Ellen Foley performed on the album but Karla DeVito
toured with Meatloaf.

How come everybody nobody has mentioned the performance on the same song by
Yankee's announcer Phil Rizzuto? Of course I'm not sure it was about
baseball.

Kim Tonry
Editor - MGB Driver
Downers Grove, IL, USA