Re: New kid on the block (off topic)

To: philip.raby@eos-magazine.com
Subject: Re: New kid on the block (off topic)
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 11:18:24 EST
On Wed, 3 Dec 97 08:22:51 -0000 Philip Raby
<philip.raby@eos-magazine.com> writes:
>Welcome to another English guy on the list. Chris Nevard is a mate of
>mine and you'll see his ugly mug in MG World's Running Reports.

This presupposes that you can find a copy of the bloody thing!!!!
(grumble grumble)
still not making it through to Connecticut!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
subscription to British Car and looking for a copy of MGworld for 3
months now so as to decide whether to subscribe!!

and another thing.......didnt get my copy of the Driver yet, know some of
you have - anyone else at my end of the alphabet having trouble??