RE: MGF in paris (M**da?) and ALAS, No England

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MGF in paris (M**da?) and ALAS, No England
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 20:46:20 -0600
Mike'
Your words describe my thoughts exactly when I was in Germany and saw my =
first MGF, when I inspected it closer, I thought, "not bad, I'd sure =
like to drive it, though..." I couldn't escape the thought that it =
looked, at first glance, like my wife's M**da MX-3! Pardon the =
blasphemy...but put two pictures of these cars side by side, and you =
might see what I'm saying.=20
Alas, my trip to London has been canceled due to "lack of funds". My =
boss, the Colonel, is still going, naturally...hmmph...
I'm happy though, cuz I have a line on a nice '73 B in Tennessee! =
(poetry not really intended)
Dan
'96 Tahoe
'93 MX-3 (eeegad, the precursor to the MGF???!!!)