Re: SU balancing

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SU balancing
From: Donald Scott <scottdon@napanet.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 10:13:12 -0800
Mike,

I would recommend that you buy a Unisyn.  They are durable, cheap, and easy
to use.  I wouldn't think of having an MG and not owning one.  What's great
about them is that you can unscrew the restricter on the device so that you
can check the synchronization at any RPM.  Many times I have obtained
synchronization at idle, only to discover that at 2000 RPM, the carbs were
completely out of synch.  By screwing around with the linkage, I could
eventually obtain synchronization at all RPMs.  Without a Unisyn, this would
be impossible.