RE: Getting rid of rodents,,,W/O Cats!

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Getting rid of rodents,,,W/O Cats!
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 10:06:00 -0800 (PST)
Is the decon stuff a poison? If so, It sounds like it's working. After a rat
eats the bait they get sick and seek out water. That may explain why your
neighbor is finding dead ones in his pond. Ultrasonic noise generators don't
seem to work very well in repelling rodents. In addition, the sound
propagates like light due to the short wavelength and therefore is
ineffective any where the roddent would be in the shade of a light mounted
in the same place as the ultrasonic noise generator.

Chris Reichle
creichle@nsc.msmail.miami.edu