Brit Cars & USAF Thunderbirds

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brit Cars & USAF Thunderbirds
From: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 00:15:59 EST
Fellow Enthusiasts,

According to the local newspaper, the USAF Thunderbirds will be performing
here in Alcoa on May 2 & 3. The local British car club - Blount British Cars,
Ltd - will be having their 11th British Car Gathering in Townsend (18 miles
from Alcoa) on May 2.

Need I say more? Come on down! For more info on the car gathering, see:

http://www.warelogic.com/bbcltd/

Attend the car gathering on Saturday, and go out to the Air Base and watch the
Thunderbirds on Sunday. Two for one. It's also quite likely that the
Confederate Air Force will have one of their planes here as well. I'll let you
know as I learn more.

See you all there (here)!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'74 MGBGT---3000mile/year driver, original condition, slated for a V8 soon!
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74