Re: What to use on Rubber bumpers

To: Michael Eaton <eatons@erols.com>
Subject: Re: What to use on Rubber bumpers
From: Mike Hartley <mganut@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 23:48:16 -0500
Try using Goof Off to remove stickers from the bumper.  I have never used
Goof Off on rubber bumpers, but I have used it to get stickers off of many
other things.  Of course you would want to try it on some inconspicuous
place on the bumper before you just douse the bumper with the stuff.  It is
pretty potent.  Just peel off as much of the sticker as you can and use
Goof Off on the rest.  Zippo lighter fluid would probably also work, and
might even cost less.

Good luck,
Mike Hartley
mganut@ix.netcom.com