Original MGB

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Original MGB
From: Sean Bartnik <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 98 11:01:39 EST
Hey all,
Finally my new copy of "Original MGB" by Clausager came in special order
from Waldenbooks.  Took them about 2 freakin' weeks to get the book in!

Interestingly, in stock when I originally went looking for it was
"Original MGA," "Original Triumph TR," "Original Porsche 911," "Original
Vincent" among others.  Unfortunately, no "Original MGB"

Anyway, I've been reading through it (there's a lot of reading contained
in this book!) and it's fantastic.  Very informative with lots of
beautiful photographs.  Plus the production changes list at the end of
the book will undoubtedly help me in picking which particular MGB I'm
really looking for.

I only wish they had an "Original VW Karmann Ghia" -- that would be
sweet :-) .  I notice they do have an "Original VW Beetle" and "Original
VW Bus" in the series, so I will have to start saving up for those.  I
guess the Vanagon isn't classic enough to have its own book in the
series, eh? :-)

Thanks to those who recommended this book.  It was worth the somewhat
hefty price tag.
--
Sean Bartnik
Fredericksburg, Virginia