Re: B roadster windshield romoval

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject: Re: B roadster windshield romoval
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 16:15:30 -0500 (EST)
>It really wasn't necessary to remove the dash. Without removing the dash
>the job should take maybe 40 minutes or a little less. The real problem
>comes when you try to reinstall the windshield.
>...Art

I thought I could get those bolts out with the dash in place, but since the
dash is cracked pretty bad, and the wiring's a bit of a mess, I thought I'd
do it all at once.  Now it's time to start saving my pennies for a new
panel.  The wiring will survive, it just needs tied up a little better.

Calvin