Turn Signal Mystery

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Turn Signal Mystery
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:13:04 -0500
Hi Folks,
                 Here's an little problem on my Midget.  The turn signals=

work just fine normally.  However, when I turn the lights on (parking
lights or headlights), the left turn signal arrow on the dash lights up
(but doesn't flash) and the actual turn signal doesn't work anymore(but t=
he
right one works OK).  Anybody got an idea of whats going on, before I sta=
rt
poking around?
        On a more interesting note, I recently noticed that the right sta=
lk
(windowscreen washer) can be clicked into a position forward!  Does this
mean I have overdrive? =

Happy Motoring,

Adrian