Massachusetts Registration

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Massachusetts Registration
From: "bill and penny meyer" <pplusb@northlink.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 17:05:46 -0700
What safety/environmental tests do I need to pass to register a 1974
MGBGT in Mass?  How tough are they?  Does it depend upon where in
Mass (I don't know where1)?
The car is presently registered in Prescott, Az and has no air pump,
soldered poppit valves in the carbs, etc as it has to meet no testing
here.
David Deutsch, thank you very much!  Has anybody else been cut off
the list lately?  I didn't know if majordomo was down or what until
David informed me he had been cut at about the same time.

Bill

      Gentlemen!! You can't fight in here!
             This is the War Room!