Re: Engine Swap

To: mgb.roadster@juno.com, Mx6perform@aol.com
Subject: Re: Engine Swap
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:20:52 EST
In a message dated 98-02-18 10:59:39 EST, mgb.roadster@juno.com writes:

> Gotta be a GM 215 or Rover 3.X aluminum V8.  Just my opinion.

I have to agree.  There is so much information available on this swap, and so
many people that have done it and are willing to share their knowledge, many
of whom are on this list, that this would be by far the most practical
approach.

If you are willing to break new ground, there might be other choices that are
just as good, but not necessarily better, such as a small block Ford (snicker,
giggle)!

Dan masters,
Atlanta, GA (for a few days, while grandma and grandpa babysit with a sick
grandson so his parents can go to work)