Leaf Springs

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Leaf Springs
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 20:26:30 -0500
Hi Folks,
        I've just noticed my Midget is lower to the ground at the back, o=
the driver's side.  I was hoping that the tire may have less air in it th=
an
the other side, but, alas, no.  Taking a look underneath, one of the leaf=

springs is broken, so I guess I'm going to be changing 'em.  Geez, this c=
ar
is going to be like Granpa's axe, totally original - just had five new
handles and nine new heads.
        According to Haynes, the job looks pretty simple (ha!).  Is there=

anything I should know before starting and anything else I should be doin=
"while I'm at it"?
        Much appreciate any advice.

TIA,   Adrian =

        =