flywheel bolts

To: "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: flywheel bolts
From: "Joe R. Koster" <jkoster@ncpi.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:19:52 -0600
Hello Everyone!
I own a 71 MG Midgit and this weekend I'm going to replace the clutch slave
cylinder and the M/C. I was wondering if there is any helpful hints in
replaceing these items and the best way to bleed the system.  Any
information would be of great help!  I just got through putting in a new
clutch and ect. in, rebuilt the slave
cylinder and it still does not disengage in any gear.  So I was told to
replace both and that should cure my problem. If any one else has any
suggestions on that I would appreciate that!

Thanks in advance to all!

Joe R. Koster
71 MG Midgit Owner