Re: Now Exhaust System

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Now Exhaust System
From: Daniel Pruett <jpruett@tfb.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 13:17:14 -0800

Dan Ray wrote:

> I'm thinking of just ordering the downpipe and having them put a cherry bomb
> or Flowmaster on, as mentioned...
> OR, I noticed Proper MG has a system that hooks to the stock manifold -- the
> one with the "twin pipes", "Made in England", part # PEX005 for $170. I
> don't see it in the Moss catalog. Any experience with this system???
> TIA for all and any comments. Taking aspirin after every drive doesn't seem
> too healthy!
>
> Dan
> '73 B

  On point with the Flowmaster, whatever muffler shop you go to is going to
have to install it in front of the fuel tank.  Those mufflers don't exactly fit
properly where the original fits so they moved it back a bit.  Unless you like
that cock-eyed muffler look when you look at the rear.  ;-)

Dan
'77 B
--
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regard
those that think alike than those who think differently."