My Midget's 35th Birthday, now pops out of 4th gear

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: My Midget's 35th Birthday, now pops out of 4th gear
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 11:07:21 -0800
According to my British Heritage Certificate production on my Midget was
completed on 4/1/63.

To celebrate it's birthday the car has given me a present, on the way to
work it popped out of 4th gear twice during the 2 mile ride I have,
actually the second time was about 5 seconds after the first. I've heard
of ribcase's popping out of second, but not 4th. Anybody have any idea's
what I am in for now?

Fred Krampits
1963 MG MIDGET MK I 1098CG

PS: Lawrie of course you and Steve can fix this for me.