Hound and Hare Rallye - April 18, Salt Lake City

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hound and Hare Rallye - April 18, Salt Lake City
From: jello@ida.net (Phil Bates)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 21:55:51 -0600 (MDT)
For those of you in the Rocky Mountain West - there is a Hound & Hare Rallye
in Salt Lake City on April 18.  I know little about it, but I plan to be
there.  Hope to see some others there too.  I have posted the information I
have to the Western British Car Events listing at -

http://www.cybersnet.com/events/

It probably won't appear for a day or two.  If you know of other events in
the west, please post them there.

Phil Bates
58 MGA
66 Citroen DS21 Manual Pallas