"A" is for Attitude, on the prowl

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "A" is for Attitude, on the prowl
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 01:25:27
Spring has sprung.  On Thursday the MGA with an attitude will emerge from
its winter cocoon with fresh paint and chrome and looking for action.  And
not a day too soon.

On Friday it heads down to Champaign, Illinois, for a time-speed-distance
night rally.  And it may even start early to do a little back road prowling
and rally layout along the way, just to get the fresh paint job properly
initiated.  And being on a tight schedule, it will be taking along the
trailer with most of its dueling tools.  On both Saturday and Sunday it
will don the sticky spats to do business with SCCA autocross at Vermillion
County Airport in Danville, Illinois.

Rally or autocross, all cars and drivers are welcome, and we are always
ready with a friendly hand for new navigators and/or co-drivers.  If anyone
wants more information about these events, drop me a line by return mail.
And if you can't be there in person, you can join us in spirit at the
following web site, dedicated to the proposition of having obscene amounts
of fun with you LBC.

http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg

See you on the fun roads,

Barney Gaylord