Re: MGTD Paint Q

To: <ray.rockwell@wg.com>, <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>, <MGS@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGTD Paint Q
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:00:36 -0700
Yes, Ray, the instrument panel and the steering wheel centerpiece were
originally the same bronze color. Moss Motors sells the paint in a spray can
under the number 220-530.

The filter canister was a slightly darker bronze. Moss doesn't carry that
one; you'll have to try a paint store and look for a slightly darker color
than the dash bronze turns out.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center