Re: Any thoughts on the "Colortune" tool?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Any thoughts on the "Colortune" tool?
From: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 07:26:34 -0700
I have two.  I install them in cylinders 1 & 4 or in 2 & 3 when I
balance my carbs so I can see how both carbs are set at the same time.
I've used them to tune both motorcycles and cars.  When used along with
an air flow meter like a Uni-Syn, you can do a complete balancing and
tuning job without any guess work.

Eric Zambori