RE: Opinion on 1966 MGB....

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Opinion on 1966 MGB....
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 08:56:13 -0700
Let's see - $2400 Cdn (whats that, about $600 US? tee hee).  Sounds like a
bargain to me.  A running B of any vintage that is free of serious body rot,
has good oil pressure, and an overdrive sounds like a deal at that price,
let alone an early chrome bumper car.  Snap it up before someone else does.

Regards,

Chris Delling