original condition of M/C was: rust prevention

To: Jim Carlile <j_carlile@yahoo.com>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: original condition of M/C was: rust prevention
From: Jason Sawyer <jason.sawyer@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 16:31:50 -0700
I just replaced the brake MC in my 79 B, and I also got the unpainted
version. The old one was painted semi gloss black. What color was the
original?

BTW - is Just Brits still on this list? I was expecting a response!

Jason

--
"If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid."  -Murphy's Laws of Combat