Atlanta

To: "'MG submission'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Atlanta
From: "Cordell, Ralph PhD" <rzc4@cdc.gov>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:35:13 -0400
Steve-
The two places I know of are "Atlanta Imported Auto Parts" - in Decatur
and British Car Service in the Vinings area.  The fellows at both places
are really great.  BCS is more of repair shop but has a large inventory
of recycled cars.  They don't have a lot of stuff immediately available
and do a lot of ordering from Moss.  Barry & Dan are great fellows but
they are usually pretty busy and not often able to just chat.  I kind of
get the impression that their real strength is show restoration.  Their
address is 4000 Atlanta Rd, Smyrna - 432-8411 (AC is either 404 or 770).

AIAA has a somewhat different slant and may be your best bet in terms of
coming away with a purchase. They have an actual store and carry a
variety of parts in stock.  You can also get books, T-shirts, hats, key
chains, etc.  Lamar & Tom are very knowledgeable and a bit more
accessible in terms of being able to talk & give advice.  While I have
no doubt they could pull off a concourse level restoration - their slant
is a bit more practical.  Their address is 257 Dekalb Industrial Way, ph
404-299-5775.

There may be others but these are the ones I've gone to.  Give me a call
- 404-639-6478 when you get in town.

-ralph cordell
rzc4@cdc.gov
'59 MGA