Re: Judson supercharger

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Judson supercharger
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net> (by way of Gregg Baker <gbaker@customcpu.com>)
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 17:55:27 -0800
I have wondered what options one has for superchargers besides the Judson.
It doesn't make any sense that a different make of supercharger would eat
the bottom end out unless it was using too much boost. I imagine even
if one used a Judson on a MGB (which would be my project) you would still
have to do a lot of modifications to fit it up.
Thanks for the response,
Gregg Baker

I've been advised against taking the Eaton route, as apparently the Eaton's
like to eat the bottom out of MGB engines

Alas, I'm still in search of a Judson in good condition.  (the buggers are
tough to find!)

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)