Re: Beer, LBCs - ON TOPIC

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>,
Subject: Re: Beer, LBCs - ON TOPIC
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 12:20:39 -0700 (PDT) (19:20 UT)
>I s'pose I should get one of those customized plate frames
 that says something like "I'd rather be brewing" or "My
<other car is a mash tun."

 I haven't brewed a batch since we moved into the new house two years
ago....   I've got to get back into the swig of things!
 Perhaps this explains why Tintin has seen so little attention lately:
Homebrewing and Sworking go hand-in-hand.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*