Re: 1973 MGB...How Much??? ( a bit long)

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1973 MGB...How Much??? ( a bit long)
From: Jason Sawyer <jason.sawyer@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 08:05:59 -0700

JustBrits wrote:

>    Cavet emptor is still required but your commentary is idiotic as usual.
> Somehow, I
> [IMHO] think it has come time for you to grow up and shut up.

That just about does it! I know that you THINK that you are "MR. MGB", but I
KNOW that you are a jerk! I would use stronger language if this wasn't a public
list (I, unlike you, have the courtesy to post to the entire list)

[IMHO] I think that it's time for you to get off of your high horse. You may be
a member of a bunch of MG organizations, but I have NEVER seen you help anyone
on this list, just flame them for doing what the list is designed for (sharing
knowledge of MGs)

GET A LIFE!!

Jason
79 MGB