Re: Pounds to Am. Dollars conversion (no LBC)

To: mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu, Mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Pounds to Am. Dollars conversion (no LBC)
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 10:30:59 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-29 04:03:49 EDT, mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu writes:

> Hate to spam the list, but can anyone tell me the current English Pounds
>  to American Dollars conversion rate?  TIA...

Mike,

You might want to check your local newspaper.  Both the Knoxville and our tiny
little Alcoa newspapers list the current exchange rate for several countries
in the financial section.  The Alcoa paper also lists the current hog prices
as well!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74