Re: Top ten reasons to own an MGA

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Top ten reasons to own an MGA
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:47:17 -0700 (PDT) (20:47 UT)
>10.  No worries about broken outside door latches or window lifts (Tourer
 only)
 9.   Cool turn signal switch and horn button
 8.  None of this overdrive/ no overdrive snobbish crap
 7.  Lightest doors in the business
 6.  Frame could masquerade as the Brooklyn Bridge
 5.  No worries about rusty floorboards or the "crack of doom"
 4.  Rocker switches?  We don't need not steenkin rocker switches!
 3.  Beautiful AND functional
 2.  When you say you are going to "crank it up"- you aren't talking about
 the stereo
<1.  If you have to ask, you don't understand

 ..and my favorite:  Most potential thieves would have no idea how to
open the doors, start the car, or get into the trunk!

  *Never smogged it, never will*

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*