New Part Supplier

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New Part Supplier
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:10:29 -0700
Just a note to let all know about a supplier I recently ran across.  Best of
British in Denver, CO.  They are a subsidiary of a Aussie firm, and appear
to be involved with getting parts for the market down under, but also
services the U.S.

I needed a door for my B.  Trevor at BoB came up with a very nice, solid
door from a 79 LE.  Price was $120 complete, including shipping.  The door
was properly packed, and shipped from Denver to Detroit, arrived on time,
and in great condition.

I have no other experience with them, but will keep them in mind for the
future.  Anyone else used them?

According to there flyer they sell new used and re-built parts for all
popular marques.  303-871-1929

Regards,

Chris Delling