Re: On the road again

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: On the road again
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:09:58 -0400 (EDT)
The posting on remembering working on your car with your father struck a
emotional chord with me.  My dad has been gone for 23 years.  He worked hard
for everything he had.  Experienced the depression and WWII.  I unfortunately
don't have many memories of him playing with us, though we do have pictures and
movies of some fun times.  But I do have strong memories of us in the garage
fixing cars.  He usually worked two jobs, but dead tired at night he would come
out to the garage and teach me some patience and get me back on the road.

I was remembering these times on Father's day before I saw the posting.  THey
are good though tearful memories.