Re: Depressed GT owner pressed the wrong button

To: "Jon Årikstad" <jon@nextel.no>, mg <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Depressed GT owner pressed the wrong button
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 09:36:07 -0500
Feel a hug........so sorry for your frustrations.  Is there any way you
could do the rebuild yourself?  I believe you said that you didn't have
any room/space where you live that would allow you  to pull an engine,
how about trying to find a place where you can keep the car while you
work on it???  I am not familiar with where you are, so this may not be
a feasible suggestion. But if you were here, I would let you use my
garage!!!
About the Weber on the kitchen table...get a bowl, get some thin colored
tissue paper and place several sheets of different colors around the
inside of the bowl...now carefully place the weber in the middle of this
bowl. Add a colorful silk flower and  Voila...you now have a centerpiece
that even a female can appreciate!!!

Hope this brought a smile back!!!
Becky