Re: MGB on TV

To: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@jump.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB on TV
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 09:38:53 -0400
>Last Friday there was a 71-74-ish MBG Roadster on the Fox show "Sabrina
>the Teenage Witch". I think that it was 'Blaze` (reddish-orange) which was
>the color (and the year) of my very first MGB! It was cool to see one on TV
>especially because  it looked EXACTLY like my very first MG!
>
>did any one else see it?

1973 MGB, yes Blaze.

BTW, its an ABC show and it was a rerun (because we've already had this
discussion on the list).

So why were you watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch?  ;-)

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)

Help control the pet population, have your child spayed or neutered!