Re: Brakes on 69B

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Brakes on 69B
From: Craig White <cwhite@ns1.onramp.tuscaloosa.al.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 11:17:58 -0500 (CDT)
Hi!

I just purchased a 1977 MGB and while investigating a pull under braking,
I discovered that the drivers rear line had been smashed leaving a nice
crimp.

I've been looking for the line and was about to buy a straight piece from
Victoria and bend it myself. Then this post! Thanks!

I called, they only have tubes up to 1974. Should I order this or make my
own? I don't see any reason why it won't work, suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
-craig