LBC Roads - Now a question

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: LBC Roads - Now a question
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:24:07 -0700
Hey All-

Worklife has me driving from Detroit to Madison, Wisconsin next week for a
seminar.  Opportunites to drive my B like this don't come about every day
soooo . . .

I am not all fired up to drone across I-94, and up I-90.  Looking for
suggestions on a more scenic and enjoyable route.  I will be leaving Detroit
on Tuesday A.M., and need to be in Madison by evening, so routes from
Detroit to Madison via Peoria aren't an option - somthing fairly direct is
still desirable.

Any Suggestions?

Regards,

Chris Delling