Great LBC Drives

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Great LBC Drives
From: Jim Carlile <j_carlile@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:57:59 -0700 (PDT)
Have to concur that Schnebly Hill Rd. (I think that was once the name)
down to Sedona Az. from the highway is one of the world's top drives.
I haven't been on it in years, but it used to be dirt. You'd get off
the Flagstaff to Phoenix Hwy, go for a little while through pine
forest, and  then come upon an amazing switchback down to Sedona. Not
to be missed.

In Nor. Cal. another great drive is Bennet Valley Road from Sonoma to
Santa Rosa. I've spotted this lane on at least a half dozen TV
commercials lately. It's a two lane backroad that goes through some
amazing oak and vineyard country. Another not-miss in the area. One of
the best drives ever.

Jim 74B