Re: Lost garaged space

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Lost garaged space
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 13:27:33 -0700 (PDT) (20:27 UT)
>I consider that I have three options:
 (i) transport it over here (which will cost me an estimated $3,500 and
 leave me with a right hand drive on the right side of the road,
 (ii) sell it if I can find anyone interested in its current location and
 condition, but at what value, or
 (iii) find someone interested in using and minding the car till I return
<whenever that may be

 Well, (ii) is not a option, it's a last resort.  As to (i), my father
has had his right-hand drive TC for over forty years.  For many years
he drove it to work every day, even on the freeways, with no problem.
In an open-cockpit car it's less of a problem since you have such
visibility.  If the money is not too painful, go for bringing your
baby home!

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*