Re: MG Research

To: <Wildbil923@aol.com>
Subject: Re: MG Research
From: "romans831" <romans831@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 18:36:26 -0400
Dear Bill Wilkman,

I apologize if I have offended you.  My intent was to personalize the
research project and gain as much insight as possible.  I hadn't really
thought of myself being a flamer.

Over the last two weeks I have been fortunate enough to interview five
die-hard MG enthusiasts, drive a 74 MGB down country roads, and do a shock
conversion on a 74 MGB-GT.  It's been great!

Nostalgia seems to be the overwhelming connection to these vehicles.
However, I am interested in hearing your thoughts if you are willing to
share them.  If not, I understand.  In either case, thanks for taking the
time to respond.

Thomas Walker
romans831@yahoo.com OR twalker@arches.uga.edu
Web site at http://www.cba.uga.edu/mmr/