Re: children in "B"'s

To: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>, "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>,
Subject: Re: children in "B"'s
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 17:22:33 -0400
>Andrew,
>
>My three-year old loves my B.  His car seat mounts in the passenger seat
>without a problem.  The retractable seat belt provides a solid anchor.
>Please note that since the B is a two passenger car, it is either him or my
>wife--never both.
>
>Regards,
>Scott McKorkle
>1978 MBG

In regards to Child Seats.  I found an original TR3 Child Seat.  I don't
know if its a scale model or whatever of the original seat, but its genuine
and will fit into the car.  Its about 50% small than the real thing.  I
can't tell if its black/white or navy/white, it needs some cleaning up.  Not
for sale, as I don't own it... I just happened to find it in a pile of
unsorted parts.

Kai