Re: Hood/Bonnet, etc.....

To: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Hood/Bonnet, etc.....
From: Daniel Pruett <jpruett@tfb.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 21:42:15 -0800
baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com wrote:
<snip>

> Drunk                   Pissed
> Beautiful               Horny... as in "She's really horny"... It doesn't
>necessarily
> mean she's ready or willing to do a horizontal nasty, she just looks good.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Dave Iwansky
> '62 MGA 1600 MkII
<snip>

Thanks for the enlightenment, I always find the differences in English
funny...but when you mentioned the "horizontal nasty" I lost my
cookies......literally.  Out of my mouth and on my keyboard...

Daniel Pruett (still laughing)
--
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those that think alike than those who think differently."