Re: Gauge grounding? - MGB

To: "ccrobins" <ccrobins@ktc.com>, <hjillson@argohouston.com>
Subject: Re: Gauge grounding? - MGB
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:21:33 -0500
Charlie,
   I guess that explains my confusion.  I must not have looked closely
enough at the wiring diagrams in Bently.  The diagram for "typical" '67
to '70 in Haynes with the electric transducer shows it the other way
around to add to the confusion.  I guess I'd have to go with Bentlys
if I had to choose between the two.

Harlan.