Engine or Parts Car Needed

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Engine or Parts Car Needed
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 14:30:18 -0400
I've made the decision to keep my 78B, so I'm setting out with renewed
energy to get it done.

To that end, does anyone in the New Jersey area have a parts car with a 5
main engine / matching trans that does *not* need a rebuild, and has a few
other goodies I can use?

Thanks in advance!

PS: My MG site and some of the MG Cars Webring stuff is down due to an
accident while I was playing with my account at work (I work for @Home,
indirectly) The pages will hopefully be up again soon, but those of you who
emailed me pics of your cars, would you please resend them to me? Thanks!

BEN RUSET                       bruset@home.com
(Homepage-less for a while)