Re: Engine compartment color

To: ENRIQUE CLAURE <span@datacom-bo.net>
Subject: Re: Engine compartment color
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 17:59:18 -0400
>Hi MGers, I had my engine compartment painted flat black but my car is 77B
>Guardian Red. Am I desicrating my cars originality? Should I have it painted
>the same color as the exterior of the car? Or is this paint scheem (sp)
>allowed? Enrique

The cars came from the factory with the engine compartment painted the body
color.

I plan on doing the same thing you're doing, but I know I'm not out to win
any shows. Its your car, so do what you want with it! =)

I think that the black engine bay looks pretty nice, myself.

BEN RUSET                       bruset@home.com
(Homepage-less for a while)