MGB wanted!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB wanted!
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 00:18:49 -0700
Hi there MG listers!
        I was asked by a friend to find him a MGB circa 67-71. It's a gift for
his
sweetie. The ideal car would be ..  BRG,OD,wires, and all the goodies. The
car needs to be in #2+ condition. By this I mean it needs to be a 90-95
point car at a national meet. He would also consider a genuine #1 car also.
He seems to have a strong preferance for BRG , but other dark colors might
work. I'd love to here from anyone that is interested. The man is dead
serious about it, and has the means to buy it anywhere in the US, but would
prefer the Northwest.Can anyone out ther help?
Does anyone have an itch to restore that next project and need funds to
proceed?(which is the only way I'll get enough stratch to do my the Lotus)
Thanks for the help in advance, and I hope I haven't offended anyone .

Don Boyd
dbji@whidbey.net