RE: Turn Signals And Tail Lights

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Turn Signals And Tail Lights
From: martens@auditor.sk.ca
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 09:35:52 -0600
Rob Becker wrote:
The whole electrical system is shot, exept for the head lights
(the tail lights don't come on when the head lights are on).
If you have ideas, or know why there is 30 volts going through the turn =
signals..

The time I had problems with my whole electrical system (except headlights)
it was due to a poor connection on the back of the rheostat for the dash
lights (dimmer  switch).  Reach up behind and wiggle the wires attached to
the dimmer switch and see if anything happens.

Don't know about the 30v though.