RE: Evil Dr. Joesph Lucas now US citizen!

To: <MGMagnette@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <xj-s@jag-lovers.org>
Subject: RE: Evil Dr. Joesph Lucas now US citizen!
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:32:54 -0400
Varity is the result of a merger between Lucas and Kelsey Hayes - a U.S.
company primarily known for automotive wheels, and truck components.  Lucas
is indeed a major brake component supplier - they bought out the brake
division of Lockheed if I am not mistaken.  The modern Lucas (Varity) is a
prominent supplier to the U.S. automotive manufacturers, including brakes,
and fuel injection systems.  Most recently, I understand that Lucas EFI was
selected by Volkswagen AG over Bosch!

Regards,

Chris