Re: mg present for my papa

To: apfau@ismi.net
Subject: Re: mg present for my papa
From: Steve Shoyer <steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 23:55:04 -0400
More thoughts on birthday presents:

My birthday was this week, so I've actually been giving it some thought.  I
had actually put a list together of parts I need for me car, but then I
decided that no one would really want to buy me switches, hoses, and lamps
for the car (I wound up with a few nice shirts).  However, if your dad's
into fixing up his car, how about a Colortune (to help tune his
carburetors) or a G-Tech performance testing meter?

The best deal I've seen on the ColorTune is about $35 at
  http://www.cosmic-salamander.com/aep/#ColorTune, Gas Saver/Fault
The G-Tech meter is a bit expensive ($118) at J.C. Whitney
  http://www.jcwhitneyusa.com/products/71zx2797t.htm

The MG ties from Triple-C would also be appreciated.

--Steve