Charging hassles

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Charging hassles
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 06:13:37 +0000
After a particularly gruelling couple of hundred miles over rough (bone
shaking) roads showing a visitor around our fair State I needed to drive
them to the airport early the next morning... but ended up calling them
a cab.  The '68 'B hangs it head - after a faultless performance the
encore falls flat.

So fellas, what has fallen off where?  Ignition light on when I turn the
key off and a DEAD battery the next day.

I am pretty sure it is something simple (a a wire shaken loose) but
could not easily spot it.  With the spare battery in she still runs like
a dream.

Eric
'68 MGB