RE: Colorado Conclave

To: MGS <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Colorado Conclave
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 23:24:18 -0600
Dick, I won't be caravaning (since I'm here already).  Look me up, red 1969 MGB
roadster, like there won't be many of those!

You ought to get the one the only Bob Allen to come along, oh and of course
don't forget Larry Dickstein.

Were anticipating over 500 British vehicles.

See ya this weekend!

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"